JH-2100D is a large scale iris capture and enrollment product researched and developed by IRISIAN. The quality of iris images it captures is superior to the national standards GB/T20979:2007 Information Security Technology Iris Recognition System Technical Requirements, public security standards GA/1286-2015 Iris Recognition Applications in Security and Protection – Image Data Exchange, and international standards ISO/IEC19794-6:2005. With the iris diameter bigger than 280 pixels, it can realize large scale highly accurate iris recognition. Meanwhile, it is equipped with a face camera for face information collection. With a USB2.0 interface, it is compatible with any X86-structured computers. It also goes with ID card readers of different models through the USB interface, enabling it to quickly record users' information when they scan their ID cards, which can increase work efficiency and avoid information input mistakes.
• Fast iris and face capture
• Holder indicates capture range with low user cooperation requirements
• Compatible with all computers through its USB2.0 interface
• Various optional accessories including tripod and skid-proof handle
• Infrared auxiliary light complies with European and American safety standards and does no harm to eyes
• Its bigger than 280pixel iris diameter enables it to realize large scale highly accurate recognition
• Go with ID card readers of different models via USB interface
• Compatible with various operating systems including Windows, Linux and Android
• Easy to be deployed and flexibly integrated
• High speed and high pass rate
• Highly accurate 1:1 and 1:N recognition mode
With a wide range of application fields, the product applies to integrators of different systems and terminal users. It can be used in various areas, such as social security, medical service, public security, banking, industrial and mining, electric power, military service, prison/jail management, airports, family planning, examinations and urban-rural resident endowment insurance, etc.